In the lead up to Mother’s Day, #SheSociety has curated their favourite products which the whole team will be buying for the special Mother figures in their lives this year!
Glamourflage‘s Darling Jodie Nourishing Collection
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Foaming Cleanser – Formulated with amino acids to lock in moisture and gently soften and remove dead skin cells.
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Toner – Available in regular and ENRICHED, this toner restores damaged cells and strengthens skin barriers with a hydra-lite texture.
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Essence – One of the most exciting products in the range, the essence boasts nourishing oil ‘pearls’ that are rich in macadamia oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E. The small magical pearls penetrate into the skin to balance PH levels instantly. Shake before use to create a ‘cocktail’ of oil and water blending together to form the little nourishing pearls.
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Lotion – Available in regular and ENRICHED, this lotion expertly restores and nourishes every skin layer while increasing skin regeneration. Also available in an ENRICHED version created for extra dry skin that needs a double boost of shea butter, macadamia oil and vitamin E.
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Cream – A silky soft non-greasy textured cream that penetrates to the bottom skin layer to prevent dryness from within. Also available in an ENRICHED version for those with extra dry skin.
- Darling Jodie Nourishing Eye Cream – Formulated to boost skin collagen under the eyes for a more youthful look while nourishing and repairing distressed and dry skin.
Resibo‘s Smoothing Face Serum
For the tea lover we have Yarra Valley Tea Co’s gorgeous tea blends which is certified organic and processed in Australia’s only green tea processing plant in Wangaratta. Yarra Valley Tea Co. is the largest buyer of locally grown organic green tea in Australia and it is used exclusively for their unique green tea blends, Uncle Vic & Aunt Myrtle
Containing high levels of polyphenols, catechins and various other types of flavonoids, green sencha tea is celebrated for its ability to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, maintaining cellular integrity and strengthening the body’s natural immune system. In fact, many studies have shown that green tea may help combat seasonal allergies, improve eye and oral health, reverse the signs of ageing, increase mental and physical endurance, assist with weight loss, and dramatically reduce the risk of cancer-causing cells.
Packed full of antioxidants and restorative properties, Uncle Vic pays homage to the traditional Japanese sencha tea with its vibrant green hue, cleansing aromatic taste and sweet tongue glosses. Offering an Aussie twist on this Japanese favourite, Aunt Myrtle emerges as an invigorating alternative; incorporating Queensland’s native lemon myrtle to provide a rejuvenating experience that improves the body’s natural detoxification and relaxation abilities.
Available in both loose leaf and biodegradable pyramid bags, Yarra Valley Tea Co, you can get these blends for as low as $7.95 here!
SheSociety is a site for the women of Australia to share our stories, our experiences, shared learnings and opportunities to connect.