Sneakers have never been a problem in the SheSociety wardrobe, except if it is Jerry Seinfeld with his hideous obsession with those 90’s Nike Air Max sneakers and jeans….(What even was that!) Let’s take a look at how you make this sneaker obsession look good!
Ok, sneakers are what you need to get on board with right now, wear them with your lazy Sunday dress to get the groceries, luxe up a gorgeous dress for Saturday afternoon drinks that then turns into dinner and nightclub dancefloor action or wear them with your favourite jeans (NOT LIKE JERRY) and add a little kick to your fashion step.
At the moment you will be seeing the nice slim line sneaker like the Converse or the Superga and then we have the chunky almost Air Max which are coming back with a vengeance, so much so that the likes of Versace and Louis Vuitton have them in their mix. Then we have the Luxe sneaker which is all about the logo or the sparkle…from all high ends designers to our everyday favourite Kmart!
Below we have curated some of our faves on the market at the moment from all different styles and and prices. A girl can never have too many shoes!
- Full Fashion – almost with a built in sock, probs only looks good on someone without Kankles…
STELLA MCCARTNEY – (YES, PAUL MCCARTNEY’S DAUGHTER!)
- All about the logo – for those that love showing people the brand they are wearing! This is very in right now!
- Glitter never hurt anyone! These would glam up a dress or put a pep in your step on that hungover Sunday brunch with friends!
- Good old Connie’s with a twist! Add a stud and you look full bad ass and FARSHARN!
Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Stud – Ox Sneaker
5. The Chunky Edit – Luxe for less – see ya Louis Vuitton we called Ruby and she’s got we want.
Bubble Chunky Trainer
- Understated black leather with a small logo detail on the back. These are smart and sophisticated with the scalloped tops…fully stunning!
- Feel like back to the future and get on board with these fun things! They also give you an added bit of height with the air max – bonus for the shorties!
NIKE SPORTSWEAR AIR MAX 1 GRADE SCHOOL HAVE A NIKE DAY
- For the eco loving vegan peeps… Veja are a French ecological brand servicing some really nice vegan friendly sneakers. Very celebrity right now…
- Seeya Stella, we found some for half the price and in a better red! A nice red colour and could also pull off the pull on’s as full athletic wear 😉
Allura Pull-On Sneakers – Tango Red
- Platform Sneakers – For the Inner GOTH Spice Girl in you.
NIKE SPORTSWEAR VANDAL 2K LX WOMENS
- Low top perforated sneakers – Luxe for less don’t look anywhere else these are the ones you want at 1/10th of the price!
Low Top Sneakers
- Grey Nomads – doing a spot of gardening, and still wanting to look totally FARSHARN? Get these little beauties then!
Senior Lightweight Sneakers
- Athlesiure – story of my life! All leisure, no ATHletics….
Amy Athleisure Sneaker
- 1980’s Eat your heart out! Back with a vengeance, just don’t add leg warmers.
REEBOK CLASSIC CLASSIC LEATHER
- Pretty in Pink – Run/Fashion shoe…Salmon is totally in…so is dancing! These look like ballet running shoes!
ARKK COPENHAGEN VELCALITE WOMENS
When Amanda walks into a room you will most probably hear her before you see her and then when you see her you will understand why she is Larger Than Life! Commentating on life around her as a larger gal, Amanda always looks at the funny side of life and will always stir the pot or ask the questions no one wants to answer…