Get ready for an indoor plant extravaganza! We’ve got all your favorite leafy buddies lined up and, brace yourself, even some ultra-rare plants that we’ve hunted down just for you!
And guess what? We’ve got something special for our pet-loving pals too! We’re on a mission to gather as many fur-baby-friendly plants as possible, and they’ll be strutting their green stuff on display just for your furry companions!
Don’t miss out on this green bonanza! See you at the sale!
Grab a fur-tastic $5 discount when you bring your adorable pet! Min spend $10 & not valid with any other offer.
We’ll be bringing a huge range, including a bunch of rare and unique plants, as well as all of your favourite staples.
This event will be ticketed to help us better manage the flow on the day and also so we know how many plants to bring you. Tickets are FREE and are now available to book.
Please only book for one spot and if you are running late please show your original ticket. Please note multiple tickets booked under one name will be cancelled.
We will be open on the Saturday 9-4pm and Sunday 10-2pm.
ON THE DAY
– Enjoy thousands and thousands of Indoor plants in one big warehouse.
– Receive style inspiration on how to incorporate your plants into your home.
– Chat to our on-site horticulturist about your specific needs.
– Plenty of Designer Pots
– Enjoy the Jungle tunes and vibes.
HOW ARE WE CREATING A COVID SAFE EVENT?
– All COVID safe practices, social distancing and cleaning procedures will be in place.
MODE OF PAYMENT
– EFTPOS only – No cash payment sorry!
– Please note Premium rare plants will have a limit of 1 per customer. We do this to help ensure that rare plants are shared amongst more people!
– Due to demand, we might run out of boxes so you may want to bring your own to be on the safe side.
– Some parking is available on site however we do ask that guests utilise street parking and collect plants from our pick-up area afterwards.
INVITE A FRIEND
Please help share the word of The Jungle Collective and invite any friends that you think might be interested in coming along. Feel free to follow us on Facebook for style and inspo updates!