The Maker’s Mark Carnival Ball is on this Saturday, April 28 at the Stradbroke Plaza, Eagle Farm Racecourse. The Ball is the official unveiling of the ritzy glamour of the 2018 Brisbane Racing Carnival. It’s set under the stars at Eagle Farm Racecourse and is a night of black tie opulence and extravagance like no other. All guests will be treated to free-flowing beverages and a bespoke menu – featuring gastronomic experience stations. With winning Jockey from the Melbourne Cup, Doomben 10,000 and Stradbroke Handicap, Chris Munce the special guest for the night. I’ve included the key details below!
- When: Saturday, 28th April
- Where: Stradbroke Plaza, Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Time: 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start
- Price: $170pp
- Inclusions: Canapés on arrival, 2-course meal, beverage package (selected beer, wine, sparkling, basic spirits and soft drink)
- Entertainment: Luminosity Showband
For more info & to purchase tickets: http://brc.com.au/brisbane-racing-carnival/carnival-ball/
She Society is a site for the women of Australia to share our stories, our experiences, shared learnings and opportunities to connect.