The National Council of Young Women of Queensland invites you to their inaugural event in celebration of Queensland Women’s Week.
Our theme for Queensland Women’s Week is “Evolve Elevate Empower”.
In 2020, we will be celebrating influential women from diverse backgrounds, who are creating impactful change within their fields.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
– Motivational and inspirational workshops by Saalihah Seedat and Dr Ira Van Der Steenstraten
– Panel discussions with change-making guest speakers including Faiza El-Higzi OAM, Marisa Vechhio AM, Dr Mellissa Naidoo, Cathy Hunt CEO WOW and Cr Kara Cook
– Networking and forming connections with influential and inspiring women
– Delicious afternoon tea + refreshments
– Giveaways and prizes to be won!
Join us for an afternoon of learning, sharing, inspiration and celebration!
Secure your tickets NOW so you don’t miss out.
Where: Hanworth House (109 Lytton Rd, East Brisbane)
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020