SPC Christmas Cake Pops
2 store bought chocolate cakes 3/4 cup SPC Apricot or Peaches, drained and chopped 1/4 cocoa powder 100g chocolate frosting 3/4 cup desiccated coconut 100g white chocolate melts Method:
1. Break up the cake into a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add in SPC Apricots and stir to combine.
3. Add in chocolate frosting 1 tbsp at a time until the mixture is moist and easy to roll into balls.
4. Line a tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoonfuls of cake mixture into balls, roll in desiccated coconut and place on the prepared tray.
5. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm.
6. Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 1 minute on medium power. Stir until smooth. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
7. Dip the end of 1 lollipop stick in chocolate then insert into a ball. Return to the tray. Repeat with remaining balls. Set aside for 5 minutes or until set.
8. Spoon a little of the melted chocolate onto the top of each cake pop, allowing it to run down the sides slightly. 9
. Sprinkle with SPC Apricots or Peaches. Sit pops upright in a tall glass to set completely.
Goulburn Valley Rose Water and Peach Pavlova Nests
5 large egg whites 1/2 tsp cream of tartar 1/4 tsp salt 1 cup caster sugar 5 tsp rose water 1 1/3 cups heavy cream 2 tbsp pure icing sugar 1 tsp vanilla 2 cups Goulburn Valley Peaches, drained and halved 2 tbsp dried rose petals 2 tbsp pistachios, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 105C and line two baking sheets with baking paper. For same size nests, draw 3 inch circles on the parchment paper and turn the paper upside down.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg white at medium speed until foamy.
Add cream of tarter and salt, and beat at medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
3. Add sugar 1 tbsp at a time and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
4. Add 3 tsp rosewater and beat for a few seconds.
5. Put meringue into a pastry bag with a decorator tip.
6. Outline the nests and fill the bottoms with meringue. Build up the nest with two rows of meringue.
7. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the nest are dry to touch. Turn off oven and leave the nests in oven for 2 hours to continue to dry. 8. For the whipped cream, beat the heavy cream with the icing sugar, vanilla and remaining rose water on high speed until medium peaks form. Set aside. 9. To plate the pavlova nest, place 2 slices of Goulburn Valley peaches inside the nest. Spoon in cream, top with more peach slices and sprinkle with dried rose petals and pistachios.
SPC Monster Shake
3 tbsp white chocolate chips, melted 3 tbsp sprinkles 2 FruMax Apple, Peach and Apricot Pouches 2 cups milk 1/2 cup caramel sauce 4 scoops butterscotch ice cream 2 Salted Caramel & White Chocolate Cookies Whipped cream can 1/2 cup SPC Two Fruit, finely chopped
1. Rim a milkshake glass with white chocolate, then rim with 2 tbsp of sprinkles.
2. To make the shake, combine 1 FruMax pouch, milk, caramel sauce and ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth and combined.
3. Pour the milkshake into the prepared glass.
4. Set the cookies on top of the glass.
5. Pour FruMax pouch on top of cookies.
6. Cover with whipped cream.
7. Top with SPC Two Fruits and more sprinkles.
SheSociety is a site for the women of Australia to share our stories, our experiences, shared learnings and opportunities to connect.