It’s Friday evening and after a long week and your kids are asking for a fun dinner- a treat to finish the week!
That’s my dillema on Friday dinners for my son, after I give him lots of veggies during the week and I like to give him a treat, a fun dinner that I don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen. So a quick home made pizza sometimes is my answer!
While I put the ingredients together I turn on the oven and preheat it at 180 degrees
- Wholemeal Pita bread (for the base)
- Tomato sauce spread on the base
- Red onion chopped
- Hand full of mozzarella cheese for topping
- Top with olive oil, salt and a small pinch of pepper
- Into the oven for 5 to 10 min
- Sprinkle feta cheese when is out of the oven and a few salad leaves