It’s Friday evening and after a long week and your kids are asking for a fun dinner- a treat to finish the week!
That’s my dillema on Friday dinners for my son, after I give him lots of veggies during the week and I like to give him a treat, a fun dinner that I don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen. So a quick home made pizza sometimes is my answer!
While I put the ingredients together I turn on the oven and preheat it at 180 degrees
- Wholemeal Pita bread (for the base)
- Tomato sauce spread on the base
- Red onion chopped
- Hand full of mozzarella cheese for topping
- Top with olive oil, salt and a small pinch of pepper
- Into the oven for 5 to 10 min
- Sprinkle feta cheese when is out of the oven and a few salad leaves
Leonor is one of the leading experts in the fitness industry. As a former ballerina and flamenco dancer, she now specialises in Pilates and fitness training. Her fitness philosophy is based on being innovative, creative and up to date on the latest toning and fitness techniques, which helps her to motivate her clients to reach their goals through a structured exercise and healthy eating regime.
She combines a challenging career and business with motherhood and would like to share her online body plan, so YOU too can achieve a healthier, stronger and more toned body.