- Seasonal vegetables and fruit: this time of the year I always choose figs as they are in season and are high in fibre with a good source of several essential minerals, including magnesium, manganese, calcium.
- Organic goat cheese: it’s high in calcium and fatty acids but low in cholesterol, it’s good for skin and a great source of protein.
- Avocado: rich source of antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B6 and is low cholesterol.
- Beetroot relish: beetroot and apples are both dense in antioxidants, the combination of these two primary ingredients convey significant nutritional and healthy benefits to the beetroot relish.
- Whole grain bread or crackers: giving fuel to the brain, muscles, heart and central nervous system.
Leonor is one of the leading experts in the fitness industry. As a former ballerina and flamenco dancer, she now specialises in Pilates and fitness training. Her fitness philosophy is based on being innovative, creative and up to date on the latest toning and fitness techniques, which helps her to motivate her clients to reach their goals through a structured exercise and healthy eating regime.
She combines a challenging career and business with motherhood and would like to share her online body plan, so YOU too can achieve a healthier, stronger and more toned body.