I love the colours of this salad, the first time I had it was at a friend’s house in Ireland and since then is has become a must have in my healthy eating lifestyle, plus it is very easy to make!
- 1 bulk of asparagus (chopped and fried for 2 minutes in a pan)
- 2 big handfuls of watercress or baby spinach
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 100g of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 handful of seeds of your choice
For the dressing
- 2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Leonor is one of the leading experts in the fitness industry. As a former ballerina and flamenco dancer, she now specialises in Pilates and fitness training. Her fitness philosophy is based on being innovative, creative and up to date on the latest toning and fitness techniques, which helps her to motivate her clients to reach their goals through a structured exercise and healthy eating regime.
She combines a challenging career and business with motherhood and would like to share her online body plan, so YOU too can achieve a healthier, stronger and more toned body.