- Red roses triple in price over Valentine’s Day
- Most red roses during the Valentine’s Day period are imported and not grown in Australia.
- Consumers are looking to support farmers by purchasing 100% locally grown blooms
- Valentine’s Day is not as stereotypical as before and flowers are purchased to show gratitude, friendship and self-love.
- Eco-friendly, low waste options minus the plastic packaging are popular
- Remove any ‘guard’ petals that protect the bloom on its journey to you
- Snap off any missed thorns
- To extend the life of your local roses, snip the stem at an angle and place them in fresh water and in a clean vase
- Keep your roses away from direct sunlight and away from the fruit bowl
- Refresh the water daily and re-cut stems each time
Each week we select seasonal flowers & foliage that work beautifully when put together in an arrangement. We lovingly pack them in our Petal Post boxes and deliver to your doorstep with flower information & styling tips, empowering you to express your creativity and elevate your space.”
Floral subscriptions can be purchased in Regular, Generous and Boost sizes. You can choose if you want to deliver flowers weekly, every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks and for how long you want to have flowers delivered for, ongoing, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
She Society is a site for the women of Australia to share our stories, our experiences, shared learnings and opportunities to connect.