A local mum of four, has taken home gold at this year’s St.George Banking Group AusMumpreneur Awards winning the Excellence in Business to Business award.
The awards were held at White Night Receptions, Melbourne where talented mums in business from all over the country gathered to support and encourage other Australian mumpreneurs.
OLS Marketing Director and AusMumpreneur winner said “These awards represent an important conversation that I am so passionate about.”
“A conversation that recognised it is not easy to be a mother and/or a woman business owner and it is even harder to get recognition and encouragement to know you’re on the right path. We need to be intentional as a community about supporting women in this space.”
When asked about the highlight of the accolade achieved Jess has given her insight. “I am thrilled to receive acknowledgment for ‘Excellence in Business’ it’s been hard work. As a business we are motivated to support working mothers in being the best business women they can be alongside their parental duties. No doubt it takes a village, but we want mothers to push business boundaries”
AusMumpreneur Awards presented by The AusMumpreneur Network celebrates and recognises Australian
Mums in business achieving outstanding success, and outstanding is exactly what Jess and her team of fellow
working Mum’s are achieving.
Jess shares her tips to juggling a successful career and mum life –
- Productivity and presence. Learn productivity tools to maximise every second of every day, then whatever you are doing, doing whole heartedly!
- There is nothing in life google can’t solve. You are capable of learning everything
- Learn how to stocktake your life, so you can measure yourself in both business and parenting life. Stocktaking can give you a great perspective but also the ability to cull and most importantly improve.
- Surround yourself with people who can help you. Intentionally connect with people who will help and support you.
- Emotions are not facts. You will tell yourself 100 times you can’t do it, you can. It’s just not easy. But if it was, it wouldn’t be worth it.
For more information on the St.George Banking Group AusMumpreneur Awards visit: – https://ausmumpreneur.com/
She Society is a site for the women of Australia to share our stories, our experiences, shared learnings and opportunities to connect.